What do you get at StoryTap?When you join our team, you will have the rare chance to help shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable, venture-backed robust B2B SaaS product. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
What are we looking for?StoryTap is seeking a passionate, motivated, and independent individual who is naturally focused and persistent to navigate and engage enterprise marketing and digital brand executives. We’re looking for an exceptional storyteller and an analytical thinker who can explain exactly why our potential customers absolutely need to utilize StoryTap.
What you will be doing:
- Drive growth and revenue at StoryTap -- you’ll be utilizing your rolodex in prospecting new leads, identifying the needs of those organizations, navigating conversations with executives, and negotiating them through to close
- You’ll be building out multi-year proposals, and negotiating future growth opportunities
- Actively engage in opportunities to increase our current customer’s satisfaction to grow existing business into other markets and verticals.
- Provide exceptional service to ongoing relationship touchpoints, to always ensure your closed customers are happy, looking for growth opportunities and introductions.
- Communicate customer feedback to the Marketing & Product teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of SaaS selling and closing experience, working with Director to VP level (and in some cases C-Level Executives) of enterprise organizations specific to marketing and digital brand or ecommerce departments
- Proven success with large transactions within a competitive environment selling marketing or related Saas products
- Proven experience in customer-obsession and driving great experiences within Sales
- Exceptional communication with expert storytelling skills
- A drive to not only meet, but exceed goals
What we believe in
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs and guiding principles that drive everything we do.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.