OverviewWe’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects, run a sales cycle and close. Duties will include prospecting, video calls, proposal writing, sales presentations and product demonstrations on video or in person. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a natural hardworking self-propelled person with great people skills that transfer on video, on the phone and in email, understand the role of marketer with some knowledge of ecommerce/retail, and have a deep understanding of StoryTap and our sales process. This is a full time, salaried position that will report directly to the CEO. StoryTap is based in the Greater Vancouver area and this role will be working from our headquarters in the tri-cities.
- Seek out and engage prospects and close enterprise size clients
- Manage and meet sales goals and quotas
- Build a repeatable sales process
- Provide management with reports on sales activity both pipeline, prospecting, demos etc, as well as customer needs, problems, and interests
- Understand promotional strategy/the role and power of video reviews/ Promote the idea of StoryTap and its practicality
- Comfortably speaking with senior management in large organizations ie CMO, VPs etc.
- Self-motivated and target driven, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years work experience in B2B saas product / software
- Excellent selling, communication, time management, and negotiation skills
- Communicate well on video, phone and email
- Marketing or retail experience or understanding (this is your target audience)
- Experience with the use of CRM tools (Hubspot a bonus!)
- Great people skills, plus be a good human, someone we all want to work with
- Type: Full-time
- Salary: base salary + generous commission
- Experience: Sales - 3 years (Preferred)
- Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 M-F
- Travel: Up to 25%
We are working to bring trust to marketing, so it has to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters. We don’t find excuses, we find solutions. Size doesn’t dictate our ability, mindset does.
We take time to celebrate the wins, big and small, as a team.
We believe that everyone can make a positive difference in our world, and want to be a catalyst for that impact.
We don’t expect you to sacrifice your family for work, but support you so you can bring your whole self.