Company Background:StoryTap is in an exciting moment in history. We’re humanizing the online Enterprise experience with video experience storytelling, on a global scale. StoryTap licenses our video technology to Fortune 500 Enterprise brands to both collect and powerfully distribute real customer video reviews, employee video stories and video answers to customer questions, at scale. StoryTap is first to market, with patent-pending technology and is rapidly growing, even during a pandemic.
What do you get at StoryTap?When you join our team, you will have the rare chance to help shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust B2B SaaS product. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
What we’re looking for?StoryTap is seeking a high-energy, creative person who can actively find prospects, build relationships to educate them on StoryTap. This role requires a confident, self-driven and independent person who is naturally focused and persistent, is sales-driven and likes to work as a team to do something that has never been done before.
Your role:Lead/hunting to build relationships:
- Cold outreach: using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and online research, find ideal StoryTap customers to build personal relationships with to secure a demo of StoryTap’s technology
- Try new approaches for cold-outreach from video, to voice message to emails
- Working with the balanced art of tenacity, persistence, education and respect
- Be comfortable running a meeting, asking for help and being strategic
- Using video/zoom, work towards being an expert on StoryTap and be comfortable demonstrating how it works
- Able to qualify a lead, nurture a lead and close a lead
- Comfortable communicating with CMOs, VPs, Directors etc.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships
- Be comfortable asking questions
- Achieve sales targets and work collaboratively with the sales team
- Flexible in personality to shift with company changes
- Light negotiation skills a bonus
What you bring to the table:
- 5 years + sales experience with a proven history of achieving sales targets
- 1 year B2B sales
- Comfortable with finding your own leads and cold-reach outs
- Strong communication video and phone, organization, and time management skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Familiarity with CRM and project management practices
- A love of winning!
A few more details:
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type: Full-time
- Salary: base + commission
- Experience in retail, or online sales or technology sales
- Hours: 9 - 5:00 M-F EST
- Travel: Up to 25% (at some point)
- Work Location: Remote
These six values are core to who we are as an organization and drive what we do, and why we do it.
We are working to bring trust to marketing, so it has to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters. We don’t find excuses; we find solutions.
We take time to celebrate the wins, big and small, as a team.
We believe that everyone can make a positive difference in our world, and want to be a catalyst for that impact.
We don’t expect you to sacrifice your family for work, but support you so you can bring your whole self.