Company Background:StoryTap is first to market with patent-pending video software that is humanizing Enterprise-size brands with authentic video experiences from their customers and staff, on a global scale. StoryTap licenses our video technology to Enterprise brands to both collect and powerfully distribute real customer video stories, globally and in different languages. StoryTap is both a Techstars and a Lazaridis Scale-Up company, recognized with many awards.
What do you get at StoryTap?When you join our team, you will have the rare chance to help shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust B2B SaaS product. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
What we’re looking for?StoryTap is seeking a high-energy, creative person who can actively find prospects, build relationships to educate them on and about StoryTap. This role requires a confident, self-driven and independent person who is naturally focused and persistent, is sales-driven and likes to work as a team to do something that has never been done before.
Your role:Lead/hunting to build relationships:
- Cold outreach: using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and online research, find ideal StoryTap customers to build personal relationships with to secure a demo of StoryTap’s technology
- Try new approaches for cold-outreach from video, to voice message to emails
- Working with the balanced art of tenacity, persistence, education and respect
- Be comfortable running a meeting, asking for help and being strategic
- Using video/zoom, work towards being an expert on StoryTap and be comfortable demonstrating how it works
- Able to qualify a lead, nurture a lead and close a lead
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships
- Be comfortable asking questions
- Achieve sales targets and work collaboratively with the sales team
- Flexible in personality to shift with company changes
- Light negotiation skills a bonus
What you bring to the table:
- 5 years + sales experience with a proven history of achieving sales targets
- 1 year B2B sales
- Comfortable with finding your own leads and cold-email/LinkedIn reach outs
- Strong communication video and phone, organization, and time management skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Familiarity with CRM and project management practices
- A love of winning!
A few more details:
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type: Full-time
- Salary: base + commission
- Experience in retail, online sales or technology sales
- Hours: 9 - 5:00 M-F EST
- Travel: Up to 25% (at some point)
- Work Location: Remote
What we believe in
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs and guiding principles that drive everything we do.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.