Customer Success Manager
Greater Vancouver/Open to remote within Canada
StoryTap is looking for a Customer Success Manager ensure successful adoption of our technology with large enterprise customers.
StoryTap is in an exciting moment in history. We’re humanizing the online e-commerce experience with video experience storytelling, on a global scale. StoryTap licenses our video technology to Fortune 500 Enterprise brands to both collect and powerfully distribute real customer video reviews, employee video stories and video answers to customer questions, at scale. StoryTap is first to market, with patent-pending technology and is rapidly growing, even during a pandemic.
What do you get at StoryTap?
When you join our team, you will have the rare chance to contribute to the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust B2B SaaS product. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
What we’re looking for?
StoryTap is seeking a customer Success Manager to ensure the successful launch of StoryTap with large enterprise customers, and to continue their success on a monthly basis. Your specific duties will include customer management, supporting the sales team and overseeing the moderation team. This is a full-time position. We’re looking for an individual who takes the initiative, is confident, and comfortable offering opinions and solutions, can listen really well and is resourceful enough to try his/her hand at something new. This person must be detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills. This person must be comfortable working with technology and be comfortable recording videos (even if you don’t know what to say). You must be someone that rolls with the punches and embraces change. At StoryTap we launch new features almost weekly, and it would be your responsibility to get a close handle on all-new iterations quickly.
What You’ll Do
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful onboarding and usage of the StoryTap platform to customers
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Managing customer video accounts including, but not limited to, YouTube
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates for Storytap (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate across the StoryTap org as needed to support customers needs
- Writing customer copy in line with customer’s strategy
- Research and learning customer’s specific vertical’s needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Support the sales process as experts in implementation as needed
- General administrative duties
- Overseeing video moderators
- Answering end-user questions
- Video moderation
- 4+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Experience working with large enterprise customers working with brand authority (eg. VPs/Directors)
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, curious, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Agency experience or on the customer side in marketing a big plus
- Be a good human, someone we all want to work with
- Bonus: Have a passion for marketing and want to make a difference!
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong project management skills to help execute customer campaigns on StoryTap
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights or willingness to learn.
- Strong presentation skills and writing skills (there’s a lot of writing)
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
Sounds like you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
What we believe in
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs and guiding principles that drive everything we do.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.