When you join our team, you will have the rare chance to help shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust B2B SaaS product. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process. This role will get exposure to full-cycle development and a closer look to all problems and fixes – if you love being hands-on and learning, this is the opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the roll out of the strategic plan of the Customer Success team with focuses on driving adoption, growth, retention, and renewals.
- Onboard, strategize, and manage customer accounts and relationships
- Interpret customer data, feedback, and inputs and relay opportunities across all other StoryTap departments
- Stay in close contact with customer accounts and become their trusted advisor
- Manage, coach, and grow the customer success team members in a people-centric manner
- Work to understand buyer personas and their pain points in order to best serve our customers
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our industry, our competitors, and our target market
- Be driven by your curiosity to draw analyses from reports and lean into the numbers to ask “Why?”
- 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Success team, preferably in a SaaS organization that manages relationships with big brand, Fortune500 customers
- Previous experience with Customer Success KPIs such as CSAT, NPS, etc.
- Experience within a Marketing Tech platform would be preferred; having sales experience would be a definite plus as well
- Strong project management skills with exceptional ability to communicate in a professional and concise manner
- Strong problem-solving skills; working in a startup environment, we all have to be flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Be curious and analytical in order to make data-driven decisions to ask the right questions and dig deeper into the details and numbers
We’re committed to doing the right thing no matter what. We act with honesty, accountability and respect.
We pride ourselves on being a market leader and expect our team to take leadership in all they do.
We support our people personally and professionally, so they can bring their whole selves to work without sacrifice.
We embrace new ideas and innovative minds. We have the freedom to explore our curiosities to create something great.
We’re motivated to deliver results. We’ve got the hustle and determination to take our company to the next level.