About this opportunity:
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to help us with our Go To Market strategy and planning with a brand new product here at StoryTap! This Growth Marketer will gain the opportunity to own and experiment with a team dedicated to this products’ success. While we expect the Growth Marketer to come in with experience leading direction for our product, this position will also play a crucial role in executing and being hands-on with the work that comes along with it. When you join our team, you will have the rare chance to help shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. At StoryTap, we welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize, build business cases, and test out numerous tactics in order to acquire, convert & retain users of StoryTap’s new product.
- Plan creative multi-touch campaigns that drive engagement with prospective customers and shorten the buying cycle
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to create conversion-driven campaigns and collateral
- Work through paid and SEO strategies to optimize performance with a focus on lead generation
- Implement A/B testing tools and develop strong processes for testing and optimization
- Continuously monitor marketing activity while tracking success metrics
- Keep your finger on the pulse of on current trends of the market to better understand the competitive landscape
- Work closely with the product team to optimize user experience
- Guide team in defining the best pricing strategies for the product
- End to end marketing funnel setup and management and be able to optimize funnels for results
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of leading and implementing a successful growth marketing strategy at a start-up of an early stage product
- In-depth, hands-on experience working with email, paid search, social media, AB testing, and marketing tools such as google analytics
- Strong understanding of Product Marketing and the current SaaS space
- Be product-minded; previous experience working closely with a product team is essential
- To be a do-er! This candidate must have the ability to get into the weeds and to do the work
- A data driven, analytical, and quantitative mind to find insights and to continuously measure success of experiments
- A genuine curiosity and ability to think out of the box as to why things do or don’t work – and be able to test each channel and adjust accordingly
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.