What do you get at StoryTap? When you join our team, you will have the rare chance to help shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust B2B SaaS product. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
What are we looking for? StoryTap is seeking a Growth Marketing Lead to implement demand generation efforts that drive high-quality leads and a strong build pipeline. This supporting role requires a confident and independent marketer who is driven by building campaigns that drive real business results. You must possess a solid understanding of terms such as CAC, LTV, and ACV.
Bonus: Our ideal candidate must have the ability to confidently communicate what these terms mean and how to influence them.
What you'll do:
- Define the strategy for our paid and earned acquisition efforts
- Drive funnel acquisition through performance marketing activity on major digital channels
- Use data to make decisions about prioritization and impact, and have a passion for experimentation
- Drive successful campaigns through effective segmentation and understanding of targeting customer personas
- Develop and own dashboards to monitor overall digital marketing channel performance
- Relay ongoing reporting into campaign performance to key stakeholders
- Explore new channels for growth marketing opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams as the subject matter expert to help them drive high impact digital campaigns
- Build and manage project plans, drive cross-functional team deliverables, coordinate with outside vendors, manage budgets, and see projects through to completion on time/budget
- Hire, manage and lead content creators, including designers and writers, with creative and tactical briefs to deliver high-quality marketing materials
- 8+ years of experience in a B2B digital marketing role (bonus points for having Fortune 500 experience)
- Experience with Hubspot’s marketing suite, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring and marketing automations.
- Experience leading and owning a Digital Marketing strategy as well as associated KPIs
- Strong experience with SaaS metrics with funnel building as a strong asset
- Experience with managing paid ads and ROAS metrics
- A strong track record of successfully managing digital campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs to drive pipeline and revenue growth for the business
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves & do the work while also building out and strategizing with the team
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills.
What we believe in
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs and guiding principles that drive everything we do.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.