Quick Facts About Us:Founded: 2014 Employees: 25+ Locations: Vancouver, BC, Toronto, ON — We all work remotely, but have access to a hub space if we need it! Funding: $2.3M Seed Round in May 2021 Team: You’ll be in great company with a supportive Content Marketing Manager, as well as a Marketing Ops Coordinator and a Graphic Designer Understanding the Business/Press: https://jellymarketing.ca/blog/bernadette-butler-story-tap/ Noteworthy: Female CEO & Co-Founder, 2021 Best Place To Work Certified, 3 weeks of vacation + 2 weeks off during the winter holidays to start, benefit plans, amazing culture + motivated people!
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the roll out of the new brand design across all marketing & sales channels/materials
- Shadow the Graphic Design Lead to learn design best practices and new techniques
- Help to design and create new, dynamic content to support marketing efforts via social media, websites, events marketing material, etc..
- Work with Graphic Design Lead to design new sales and marketing campaigns
- Support marketing by helping build and coordinate social media graphic
- Support marketing by helping to build and coordinate blog graphics
- Video editing & video design
- Motion graphics & GIF creation
- Help in other operational, marketing or sales related projects as deemed necessary
- Help in the creation and production of promotional videos
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years in a graphic design position, preferably within the tech industry
- A passion for design as a storytelling medium demonstrated through a portfolio of marketing campaigns and design projects
- Strong understanding of the fundamental principles of design (composition, typography, emphasis, contrast, balance and alignment, pacing and proportion)
- Proficient experience designing for social media
- High level of proficiency with the following : Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
Here’s what to expect in the interview process:If you apply to this role and are selected to interview, here’s what you can expect: Round 1 & Introductions: An initial interview with Jasmine, our People & Culture Lead Round 2: A meeting with our Director of Marketing & Graphic Designer Round 3: A quick assignment, to be presented to our team. Ready to help contribute to the world of authentic video storytelling? Send in your resume to email@example.com & we’ll be in touch.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.