What do you get at StoryTap?
When you join our team, you will have the rare chance to help shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust B2B SaaS product. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
Quick Facts About Us:
Employees: 25+ Locations: Vancouver, BC, Toronto, ON — We all work remotely
Funding: $3M Seed Round in April 2021
Team: You’ll be in great company with a Customer Success Manager & a Customer Success Coordinator
Understanding the Business/Press: Watch this interview with Bernadette, CEO & Co-Founder and read our Forbes article here
Noteworthy: Female CEO & Co-Founder, 2021 Best Place To Work Certified, 3 weeks of vacation + 2 weeks off during the winter holidays to start, benefit plans, amazing culture + motivated people!
What you’ll do:
- Set & implement the strategic plan for the Customer Success team with focuses on driving adoption, growth, retention, and renewals.
- Onboard, strategize, and manage customer accounts and relationships
- Interpret customer data, feedback, and inputs and relay opportunities across all other StoryTap departments
- Manage, coach, and grow the customer success team members in a people-centric manner
- Work to understand buyer personas and their pain points in order to best serve our customers
- Measure and review team performance and output through analytical data and reporting, and diving deep into our Google Analytics
- Own retention forecast and communicate to leadership, identify future trends and strategize accordingly
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our industry, our competitors, and our target market
- Manage key customer pilot programs
- Be driven by your curiosity to draw analyses from reports and lean into the numbers to ask “Why?”
- 3-5 years of experience leading a Customer Success team, preferably in a SaaS organization that works with big brand, Fortune500 customers
- Previous experience owning external marketing KPIs such as site analytics, as well as internal Customer Success KPIs like the CSAT, NPS, etc.
- Experience within a Marketing Tech platform would be preferred; having sales experience would be a definite plus as well
- Proven experience leading and growing a team of driven professionals, with the ability to motivate others to do their best work
- Strong project management skills with exceptional ability to communicate in a professional and concise manner
- Be resourceful and have strong problem-solving skills; working in a startup environment, we all have to be flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Proficient in project management tools (we use Asana!) as well as comfortable learning new technologies
- Be curious and analytical in order to make data-driven decisions; this person needs to ask the right questions and not be afraid to dig deeper into the details and numbers, especially in Google Analytics.
- Be eager to learn and try different things to deliver new processes with a new perspective.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.