OverviewStoryTap is seeking a Fullstack Intern Developer to support and scale our existing technology and to help with the development of new product features and functionality. We are looking for the unique combination of a software developer with a product-first mindset. Also, our ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently, and communicate confidently in a remote environment.
- Support, test, and improve StoryTap’s existing codebase
- Provide technical support to the StoryTap Sales and Client Service teams
- Learn about & support basic dev-ops tasks
- Collaborate on new features and functionality
What you bring to the table
- Software development ability with a product-first mindset
- A passion for learning
- Ability to move quickly, learn and improve
- Ability to work remotely & independently when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly, over video, phone, and chat
- Experience with a front-end framework (React a plus)
- Experience with backend development (NodeJS a plus)
- Experience with a relational database such as MySQL or Postgres
- Post-secondary graduate
- Bonus: Any Dev-ops experience
A few more detailsStart Date: Fall 2020 Type: 6 month internship (potential for extension or full-time role after) Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 M-F PST (flexible) Work Location: Remote from Greater Vancouver Area
These six values are core to who we are as an organization and drive what we do, and why we do it.
We are working to bring trust to marketing, so it has to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters. We don’t find excuses; we find solutions.
We take time to celebrate the wins, big and small, as a team.
We believe that everyone can make a positive difference in our world, and want to be a catalyst for that impact.
We don’t expect you to sacrifice your family for work, but support you so you can bring your whole self.