This role is perfect for individuals who love to find prospects and build relationships – and perfect for those who want to make a large impact within an organization. This role will be a great learning opportunity and starting point to set you up for a further career with StoryTap within Sales, Account Management, as well as Marketing Support – the possibilities are endless if you do well!
Quick Facts About Us:Founded: 2014
Locations: Vancouver, BC, Toronto, ON — We all work remotely, but have access to a hub space if we need it!
Funding: CAD$3M Seed Round in April 2021
Team: You’ll have they support of a team of Account Executives and other BDrs
Understanding the Business/Press: https://jellymarketing.ca/blog/bernadette-butler-story-tap/
Noteworthy: Female CEO & Co-Founder, 2021 Best Place To Work Certified, 3 weeks of vacation + 2 weeks off during the winter holidays to start, benefit plans, amazing culture + motivated people!
Tech Stack: Outreach, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator
What you’ll do in this role:
- Identify, outreach, and qualify new prospects
- Use creative outreach tactics both via email and over the phone to achieve discovery calls
- Assist in booking in meetings between prospects and Account Executives
- Conducting qualifying and discovery calls or presentations for inbound leads
- Support discovery and demo calls
- Work alongside the Account Executives in engaging key contacts to close sales targets
- Clearly articulate our value proposition to customers via research on organizations
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships
- Maintaining current and accurate information in Outreach
- Keep on the pulse on industry trends, as well as our own product updates
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years’ sales experience with outbound prospecting; B2B SaaS sales experience as an asset
- Proven history of achieving sales targets with an absolute “hunter” mentality – you LOVE the rush of hitting your goals
- Experience with Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Hubspot
- Strong verbal and written communication, with superior organization and time management skills
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Here’s what to expect in the interview process:If you apply to this role and are selected to interview, here’s what you can expect:
Introduction: An initial interview with Jasmine, our People & Culture Lead
Round 1: An interview with Darryl Kraemer, VP Revenue.
Round 2: Meet one of our sales team members so you get a good sense of the team!
Round 3: Chat with a StoryTapper who isn’t from Sales to get a good vibe of what the greater team is like
Round 4: Meet one of our Co-Founders of StoryTap – either Sean, CPO or Bernadette, CEO
Ready to help contribute to the world of authentic video storytelling? Send in your resume to email@example.com & we’ll be in touch.
We’re committed to doing the right thing no matter what. We act with honesty, accountability and respect.
We pride ourselves on being a market leader and expect our team to take leadership in all they do.
We support our people personally and professionally, so they can bring their whole selves to work without sacrifice.
We embrace new ideas and innovative minds. We have the freedom to explore our curiosities to create something great.
We’re motivated to deliver results. We’ve got the hustle and determination to take our company to the next level.