This role is perfect for individuals who love to find prospects and build relationships – and perfect for those who want to make a large impact within an organization. This role will be a great learning opportunity and starting point to set you up for a further career with StoryTap within Sales, Account Management, as well as Marketing Support – the possibilities are endless if you do well!
Quick Facts About Us:Founded: 2014
Locations: Vancouver, BC, Toronto, ON — We all work remotely, but have access to a hub space if we need it!
Funding: $2.3M Seed Round in May 2021
Team: You’ll have they support of a team of Account Executives and other BDrs
Understanding the Business/Press: https://jellymarketing.ca/blog/bernadette-butler-story-tap/
Noteworthy: Female CEO & Co-Founder, 2021 Best Place To Work Certified, 3 weeks of vacation + 2 weeks off during the winter holidays to start, benefit plans, amazing culture + motivated people!
Tech Stack: Outreach, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator
What you’ll do in this role:
- Identify, outreach, and qualify new prospects
- Use creative outreach tactics both via email and over the phone to achieve discovery calls
- Assist in booking in meetings between prospects and Account Executives
- Conducting qualifying and discovery calls or presentations for inbound leads
- Support discovery and demo calls
- Work alongside the Account Executives in engaging key contacts to close sales targets
- Clearly articulate our value proposition to customers via research on organizations
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships
- Maintaining current and accurate information in Outreach
- Keep on the pulse on industry trends, as well as our own product updates
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years’ sales experience with outbound prospecting; B2B SaaS sales experience as an asset
- Proven history of achieving sales targets with an absolute “hunter” mentality – you LOVE the rush of hitting your goals
- Experience with Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Hubspot
- Strong verbal and written communication, with superior organization and time management skills
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Here’s what to expect in the interview process:If you apply to this role and are selected to interview, here’s what you can expect:
Introduction: An initial interview with Jasmine, our People & Culture Lead
Round 1: An interview with Andy Winans, Chief Revenue Officer.
Round 2: An interview to meet with one of our Account Executives (potentially both of them, if timing works out)
Round 3: Sit in on a demo with Matt Sinuita, our “Smarketer” to get to know our product a bit better
Ready to help contribute to the world of authentic video storytelling? Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll be in touch.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.