What You'll Do
- Own the community experience by building and optimizing community content for members of the StoryTap community, creatively enabling them to engage and participate in community conversations and activities
- Track & report progress of key performance indicators on StoryTap's community goals, such as community growth, community engagement, and new customer acquisitions
- Engage in StoryTap's social media channels to promote the community and its surrounding events
- Create appropriate guidelines for community engagement & manage the StoryTap brand voice
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing & Customer Success teams to optimize the channel for new customer acquisition in order for them to convert to StoryTap customers.
- Connect the community to other key Marketing and Customer Content programs such as webinars and our new product launch announcements, creating synergies in both those programs and the community.StoryTap tool, and sourcing new customer stories.
- Build systems and incentives to encourage community members to refer others to the community as well as to StoryTap.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a customer/user community of a B2B SaaS tool; Experience in the video, storytelling, or automation space as an asset
- 3+ years of experience writing customer-facing marketing content
- Must have proven ability using social media for marketing and community engagement
- Proven experience and passion with growing customer communities and engaging customers within them.
- Experience working directly for a B2B software company in a marketing role as an strong asset
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization and other practices that help to drive traffic to the public-facing pages of a community.
- Understanding of the B2B SaaS marketplace, and the proven routes to market utilized to reach business customers.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making
- Strong planning and organizational skills required, alongside excellent communication and presentation abilities
Sounds like you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
What we believe in
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs and guiding principles that drive everything we do.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.