- Calendar management & meeting coordination of CEO and other leaders where needed
- Manage all event planning and travel / accommodation arrangements
- Aid in the flow of information (via email, telephone, etc.) with accuracy and efficiency
- Help conduct research & create reports, presentations, memos
- Inbox management of CEO as well as agenda coordination & note-taking
- Own the organization of internal documents with general administrative support
- Assist with personal tasks and errands as needed – making reservations, confirming appointments, etc.
- Record & submit expense reports
- Other ad hoc duties may be required
- 3-5+ years of personal and/or executive assistant experience
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite, as well as Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with senior management while exercising absolute discretion & confidentiality when privy to sensitive information
- Top-notch organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Introduction: An initial interview with Jasmine, our People & Culture Lead
- Round 1: An interview with Hilary, our Senior Director, Brand & Marketing Communications
- Round 2: An interview with Bernadette Butler, CEO & Co-Founder
- Round 3: An interview with Sean Braacx, our CPO & Co-Founder
We’re committed to doing the right thing no matter what. We act with honesty, accountability and respect.
We pride ourselves on being a market leader and expect our team to take leadership in all they do.
We support our people personally and professionally, so they can bring their whole selves to work without sacrifice.
We embrace new ideas and innovative minds. We have the freedom to explore our curiosities to create something great.
We’re motivated to deliver results. We’ve got the hustle and determination to take our company to the next level.