To achieve this mission, we'll need an all-star team onboard to help us out.We're on the search for a local Executive Assistant who is able to support both the CEO as well as the leadership team in both administrative & planning duties. This individual should be able to work 50% remotely and 50% from Port Coquitlam, BC.
In this role, you will work alongside the CEO & the leadership team in supporting them through various tasks to help our team move faster and better. You’re likely an expert planner, a top-notch organizer, and you consistently find yourself staying two steps ahead of most people. Most of all, you’re an excellent communicator & you want to help.
As our Executive Assistant, you will assist in:
- Calendar management & meeting coordination of CEO and other leaders where needed
- Manage all event planning and travel / accommodation arrangements
- Aid in the flow of information (via email, telephone, etc.) with accuracy and efficiency
- Help conduct research & create reports, presentations, memos
- Inbox management of CEO as well as agenda coordination & note-taking
- Own the organization of internal documents with general administrative support
- Assist with personal tasks and errands as needed - making reservations, confirming appointments, etc.
- Record & submit expense reports
- Other ad hoc duties may be required
- 3-5+ years of personal and/or executive assistant experience
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite, as well as Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with senior management while exercising absolute discretion & confidentiality when privy to sensitive information
- Top-notch organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Introduction: An initial interview with Jasmine, our People & Culture Lead
- Round 1: An interview with Hilary, our Senior Director, Brand & Marketing Communications
- Round 2: An interview with Bernadette Butler, CEO & Co-Founder
- Round 3: An interview with Sean Braacx, our CPO & Co-Founder
Ready to help contribute to the world of authentic video storytelling? Send in your resume to email@example.com & we'll be in touch to all qualified candidates.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
What we believe in
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs and guiding principles that drive everything we do.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.