About StoryTapStoryTap unlocks the power of story to grow brands with a human connection. We license our patented video technology to Fortune 500 Enterprise brands to produce and distribute video stories that drive measurable impact. We have a huge opportunity ahead and are looking for the right people to grow with us.
Working at StoryTapWhen you join our team, you will have the rare chance to help shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust B2B SaaS product. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
About the RoleStoryTap is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our team and help lead the expansion of our technology platform. Reporting to the CTO and working closely with the entire team, you will help add new features, enhance functionality and build for scale. You thrive in a remote environment, and will own this role with an entrepreneurial spirit, always looking for opportunities to do things better.
- Work with the development team to maintain and enhance the StoryTap platform
- Add new features and functionality
- Work on integrations with other technology partners
- Contribute to our development team processes and best practices
- Provide devops support as necessary
- 5+ years experience building scalable, user-friendly, responsive web applications
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Strong database knowledge (SQL, Postgres)
- Devops and cloud technology experience including AWS
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a remote environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Familiarity with webRTC an asset
StoryTap offers a Competitive salary, plus the opportunity to join the Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) and participate in the growth of the company. The ideal candidate will be located in the Greater Vancouver Area, though the role will be primarily remote-based.
- Honesty - We are working to bring trust to marketing, so it has to start with us
- Confident - We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it
- Hustle - We are resourceful go-getters. We don’t find excuses; we find solutions.
- Celebrate - We take time to celebrate the wins, big and small, as a team.
- Impact - We believe that everyone can make a positive difference in our world, and want to be a catalyst for that impact.
- Family - We don’t expect you to sacrifice your family for work, but support you so you can bring your whole self.
StoryTap Gives is a unique program that we offer to bring our value of Impact to life. As a member of the StoryTap team you will have the opportunity to gift StoryTap to a non-profit organization you are passionate about, and help them expand their impact through video stories.
Sounds like you? Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
What we believe in
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs and guiding principles that drive everything we do.
We bring trust to marketing, so trust needs to start with us.
We have a bold vision for our future and want to share it.
We are resourceful go-getters that find solutions, not excuses.
We take time to celebrate our successes, big and small, as a team.
We believe that we can all make a positive difference in our world.
We support our people so they can bring their whole selves to work, without sacrifice.